JESA OCP recrute des Managers Engineering sur Casablanca.
Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) est la joint venture entre l’Office chérifien des phosphates (OCP) premier exportateur de phosphates et dérivés dans le monde et le Groupe américain Jacobs Engineering, l’un des plus grands prestataires des services techniques, professionnels et de construction pour l’ensemble des secteurs industriels et tertiaires.
Cette joint-venture contribuera notamment à l’accompagnement de l’OCP dans la réalisation des infrastructures nécessaires au développement de la plate-forme chimique de Jorf Lasfar et au développement des activités de l’industrie du phosphate en général.
Aujourd’hui, JESA emploie plus de 250 personnes dont un tiers est composé de différentes nationalités. Notre objectif en termes de recrutement est de 150 personnes d’ici la fin de l’année.
Vous êtes à la recherche d’opportunités à l’international, Jacobs Engineering SA (JESA) recrute plusieurs profils pour soutenir sa croissance au Maroc.
JESA OCP recrute des Managers Engineering
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with customer management teams;
- To plan and co-ordinate multi-discipline engineering design assignments within and across disciplines to agreed time and cost limits;
- To develop solutions to engineering problems which meet or exceed customer requirements;
- To manage the delivery of all design deliverables in accordance with project HSE and quality requirements, negotiating revisions to cost and schedule where necessary;
- Manage the workshare process;
- Ensure proper implementation and application of the workshare methodology;
- Promote operational level teamwork in support of successful workshare.
- Coordinate implementation of JSTEPS, the Project Execution Plan, and client directed work processes or best practices during each phase of the project
- Review the project contract and fully understand JESA’ contractual requirements;
- Act as the project manager on behalf of the project manager when so assigned;
- Review discipline professional services estimates and consolidate into an overall engineering estimate;
- Ensure the Technical Integrity of design output;
- Ensure all design engineering activities meet or exceed engineering standards regarding quality, cost, safety and performance;
- Plan and manage engineering and design systems implementation, technical specifications, standard drawings standard setup of models, etc. and data management systems;
- Plan and manage engineering resources;
- Manage value improvement processes;
- Ensure quality and consistency of technical output;
- Ensure the project team is working within the provisions and standards of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the project;
- Provide technical interface with customer; Manage third party consultants/specialists
- Ensure understanding and compliance and with safety in design (SID) initiatives and technical guidelines;
- To ensure HSE has the highest priority in all activities undertaken by Engineering and Design personnel;
- Ensure the project team follows safe working practices and follow Health Safety and Environment (HSE) procedures
- Coordinate the development, client review, client approval, and implementation of project specific procedures, specifications, and standards including the basic engineering data (BED sheets);
- Assist the construction and subcontract groups in defining construction subcontracts; Coordinate and participate in modular construction reviews and constructability reviews; Actively participate and monitor purchase commitments and subcontracts to ensure the design, fabrication, delivery of materials and execution of the work are in accordance with project requirements;
- Assist with vendor and subcontractor bidding and selection process (request for quotation, bid tab and purchase order approvals);
- Support disciplines in resolving technical and schedule related issues with vendors in a timely fashion that supports the project schedule;
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in task force reviews of P&IDs, plot plans, equipment arrangements, model reviews, HAZOP reviews and other similar project activities;
- Hold and coordinate weekly Management of Change OC approval meetings with disciplines; Ensure engineering deliverables are properly reviewed, checked and approved in a timely fashion utilizing JPI approval and confirmation commands;
- Work closely with the document management group to coordinate and expedite the flow of information among the disciplines to keep the project on schedule;
- Monitor comments on interdisciplinary squad check documents
- Implement the established uniform project filing system through Document;
- Management and issue file index as required by client;
- Ensure project access rights are set up correctly for JPI and other project systems;
Consultez aussi: JESA OCP recrute des Superviseurs Maintenance
Main Scope/Responsibilities (continued)
- Provide feedback to the discipline department managers as to the performance of the discipline team and the discipline lead;
- Be the point project person who works with the discipline managers to staff and de-staff the project;
- Conduct project meetings and ensure meeting notes are recorded and issued in a timely fashion; Initiate and maintain the project Needs List;
- Monitor and address changes to project scope;
- Work closely with document management for the orderly flow of information within the project
- Actively participate in the interactive planning sessions and be able to identify schedule sequence and timing problems from a discipline perspective;
- Monitor all critical path links in the schedule and ensure disciplines are meeting schedule milestones;
- Ensure changes of deliverables are reflected in the schedule to allow for planning of schedule recovery/acceleration, or the proper schedule slippage/improvement is implemented and approved;
- Ensure change notices are submitted and approved in a timely fashion and adequately reflect schedule impacts
- Hold planning sessions with the disciplines when change notices are denied and/or budgets are unilaterally cut, to accomplish project goals with reduced allocated resources;
- Enforce management of change as it relates to discipline budgets;
- Assist the project manager with monthly reviews from the disciplines and progress reviews;
- Manage project budget to ensure that there are no surprises
- Identify and mitigate workshare risks and challenges; Coordinate with Supporting Office the preparation of cost and professional services estimates;
- Ensure the successful establishment and utilization of regular, frequent communications between project teams in line with project communications plan;
- Coordinate and expedite Technical Queries from Supporting Office;
- Coordinate timely delivery of accurate/complete input data to Supporting Office;
- Assist project teams as required with setup, management and understanding of the project SharePoint project portal.
- Provide guidance on best use of communication and collaboration tools and systems.
- Arrange training if required; Assist project teams to ensure alignment and agreement of Engineering Design Systems (EDS), Engineering Data Management (EDM) and associated work processes.
- Ensure project EDS and EDM documentation covers workshare aspects;
- Assist project teams to ensure alignment and agreement use of project controls work process. Monitor and report Supporting Office project schedule and cost performance;
- Work with the home office to prepare the Workshare Execution Plan (WEP) and Work Release Packages (WRP);
- Work with the Supporting Office to ensure the Supporting Office portion of the project is executed in line with Home Office requirements as documented in the WEP or WRP;
- Ensure Supporting Office has been provided with, and is working to, the project procedures.
- Engineering Degree or more
- Curricula: One of the following Engineering Disciplines
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Piping or Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Specific Experience in the position
- Completed Project Min Required: up to 100 000 Hours
- Minimum of 2 years experience in field engineering on a construction phase